Saturday, April 19, 2014

New and better things

So maybe I haven't been the best at updating this blog. A lot has happened in the year or so since last time. I'll try to bring the blog to speed in a series of dramatically over-cliched post, of which these are the ones I can think of right now:

-The Space Wolves+Fenrisian Guard were a huge success at OFCC 2013.

-I immediately moved on to a new army, Crimson Fists, which were rashly put together for the BRAWL 2013, but I will bring in force to the BRAWL 2014 in August.

-Among these models, the center piece is a Forge World Storm Eagle, for which I will make its own post.

-The Retribution of Scyrah army has been progressing very slowly, but I will renew my efforts in preparation for this summer's Warmachine league.

-As a Christmas present, I acquired a wraith themed Eldar army, which I am slowly painting on and off. Perhaps it will be ready for OFCC 2014, but more than likely it will constitute my main army for the 2015 round of tournaments.

-Side projects include a small Inquisition force, based around the Ordo Xenos, and a small Farsight Enclave all battlesuit allied force.

No comments:

Post a Comment